Sobering Truths and Actionable Steps for Wellness Professionals and Coaches to Share about COVID-19
Dr.Mark Hyman has released an incredibly informative video on the COVID-19 virus. He shares some harsh truths and some truly valuable action steps that every human needs to know. Education is everything right now and the more responsibility we take with our personal health, the more we will help the overall impact of this virus.
SOBERING TRUTHS FROM DR.MARK:
1.Those with chronic disease are more likely to get sick and/or die from COVID
2. 6 in 10 Americans have a chronic disease or condition
3. 88% of Americans are metabolically unhealthy (only 12% fall into a healthy weight)
4. 1 in 2 people has type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes
5. 40% of the hospitalizations in NYC were of those aged between 20-40 years old, majority of them falling into the obese category. The obese population has shown to be 3 times more likely to die from COVID-19
6. 70% OF INDIVIDUALS ARE ESTIMATED TO GET COVID IN ORDER TO INSURE HEARD IMMUNITY
HOPE IN THE MIDST:
1. FOOD AS MEDICINE CAN CAUSE RAPID CHANGES IN THE METABOLIC STATE
2. SELF CARE IS OUR SAVING GRACE PERSONALLY AS WELL AS A CIVIC DUTY
3. YOU CAN EAT TO BOOST YOUR METABOLISM AND IMMUNE SYSTEM
4. DROPPING THE SUGAR CAN CATAPULT YOUR HEALTH
5. YOUR GUT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR 70% OF THE IMMUNE SYSTEM. NURTURING THIS AREA CAN CHECK MAJORITY OF WELLNESS BOXES
6. THERE MAY BE OPTIONS FOR TREATMENT OUTSIDE OF CONVENTIONAL TOO
HWCA is passionate about providing HOPE through quality education and personal empowerment. This isn’t just for the healthy to have peace of mind, it is for the entirety of the population. When everyone has REAL VALUABLE information and education, they can choose to take REAL ACTION and abandon the position of sitting duck.
For those reading who are in the wellness and coaching arena, we implore you to keep RESEARCHING, SHARING AND EMPOWERING your community and audience at this time. Give them valuable tools, motivation and most of all incredible HOPE.
Coach Britt HWCA
*HWCA would like to give a big THANK YOU to Dr.Mark for his contribution to the bigger picture and continued work pioneering true healthcare.